Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Meal Planning Via Pinterest

Yeah - I'm addicted to Pinterest.  I have planned our two days of Christmas meals with recipes from Pinterest.  Here we go ....

Christmas Eve:
Morning - Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
Lunch - Creamy Tomato Soup & Grilled Bacon & Cheese Sandwiches
Dinner - Mom's Brisket, Scalloped Potatoes, Veggie Slaw with Raspberry Vinaigrette (These will get there own Pinterest entries, by yours truly), corn,  & for dessert Strawberry Pretzel Salad

Christmas Day:
Morning - we have a traditional big country breakfast :) Yummy!!
Lunch - Leftovers of course!
Dinner - Mexican Chicken in the Crockpot served with rice and tortillas

The Morning After:
Morning - back to muffins, cereal and fruit
Lunch - Sandwiches (the boring kind)

Plan to sprinkle the weekend with my New Coquito Recipe! 

Next week... New Year's Weight Watchers Recipes! haha. until then.....

1 comment:

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

my oldest daughter (26 yrs old) told me about pinterest but I do not do facebook so it is thru her I get my dose.