Saturday, January 28, 2012

Recipes from Christmas Take 2 -

 
 
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes

This is my mom's classic recipe - however - I replaced ham with bacon and cooked in the crock pot.  And it was delish - USSS!!

 Wash and peel your desired amount of potatoes - these potatoes were perfect for my small crockpot.

Slice by hand or in your hand food processor ( I LOVE MINE)





Cube velveeta, grab a stick of butter, milk,  and bacon (I cheated with pre cooked bacon)

 *like my velveeta cuber?  It came with a random block of velveeta a few years back, Love it*


Alternate layers of sliced potatoes, cheese, butter, salt & pepper until you fill 3/4 of your crock-pot.


Fill with milk until you can see it about half way up your potatoes.
Cook on medium for five - six hours or until potatoes are tender ....

the result is yummy potatoes!!!


Not super pretty - but super yummy - I promise!!!

No comments: