Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Obsession


I've posted before my passion for good deals. Since Devon has been without a job - I decided to take on the couponing frenzy. I must say, it can be a lot of work, BUT it has more than paid off. A month or so back, I had my friend who is a guru of coupons come over and chat with some of my friends about the ins and outs that have worked for her. She really got me seatbelted in the band wagon. I thought I would share some great links with you that might be interested in some great deals.

www.wickedcooldeals.com (this is my favorite! you can follow her on twitter & fb as well) Although she is not local, she gives almost daily updates on things that are free or super cheap prices. She also has some great links to those who also post great deals.

http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/ This is a new one for me - but tuned me into the latest deal of 50 free photo cards + free shipping.

www.918moms.com This is a no brainer for Tulsa area coupon shoppers. I find though because of her popularity - her tips often lead to quick depletion of discount items.

www.iheartwags.com LOVE THIS for all the great Walgreens discounts.

My favorite place to use my coupons right now is the new Super Target @101st & Memorial. They have some rock bottom new store deals right now. Today I got $77 worth of stuff for $28.

Here's a hint of some of the things I've gotten at Target: Remember you can use a Target coupon + a manufacturer coupon on one item.

Cheez It's $1.75 sale price with $1.00 Target Coupon
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars sale price $1.99 + $1 off 2 man coupon
Campbell's Condensed Soup sale price $0.59 + 0.30 off 3 man coupon
Hunts Diced Tomatoes Sale Price 0.79 + 1.00 of 3 hunts products
Kellogs Frosted FlakesSale Price 2.69 + $1 off each Target coupon + $1.00 off 2 man coupon
3 lb Granny Smith Apples Sale Price $1.89 + $1 off Target coupon
Coffee Mate Creamer Sale Price $1.50 + 0.50 off man coupon
Fusion Four Count Razers Clearance $7.68 - $3 off man coupon
Cover Girl Eye Pencils - 2 pack Regular Price $2.89 - $2.50 off any two covergirl products
Herbal Essence Hair Products $2.79 + BOGO free coupon
Aussie Hair Prodcuts $2.79 + $1.00 off man coupon
Tostitos sale price 1.75 - Target $1.00 off two coupon
Kleenex 3 pack pocket size 0.97 - 0.50 off man coupon
Target coupon $5 off purchase of $20 beauty products
$10 gift card with new prescription in pharmacy

It was a bad day to be sick but a great day of deals at Target! Loved it!

No comments: